We encourage you to call to find out which services of our would best suit your needs, but we are pleased to announce that we now offer value pricing on some of our most popular interior design services!
Basic Interior Design Consult: One Hour Appointment, Multiple Rooms.
We can provide general design advice from a professional interior designer’s point of view. We can answer your specific design questions, go on a quick shopping trip with you, or just provide a second opinion if you feel like you need one. We are also happy to help you choose between specific materials and finishes that you are considering for your remodel and suggest contractors, painters, and product sources. Utilize our extensive professional experience in remodels and redesigns when it is time for your next project!
$125 (plus $59 an hour for additional time)
Color/Paint Consultation: 1 Room, 2 Appointments, 3 Color Scheme Options
We will meet with you to discuss your needs & preferences, then we will create three custom color schemes for you! Each color scheme includes paint selection for walls, ceiling, accent, and trim. We will bring paint samples to put on your wall and help you decide which works best for you. Color made easy!
$250 (plus $50 per additional room).
Interior Design Project Services:
We provide a comprehensive set of design services to accommodate our clients’ needs. We encourage you to call us to discuss your project with us and we can tailor a specific solution just for you. We bill for our design services on an hourly basis at an extremely competitive rate!
Our Typical Design Process:
1. Design Concept Development: We will work with you to help you define and develop a distinguished style that is tailored to your taste & lifestyle. We will find out how you use your space, what is/isn’t working in your current space, and look through a look-book of images that will help us understand what styles appeal to you.
2. Space Planning: We will create a custom, to-scale space plan for your project in the computer program AutoCAD. This allows you to see how the space will be laid out before you make any purchases. We focus on functionality so that your space supports your lifestyle.
3. Budget Management: We will work with you to set a budget that you are comfortable with. We create a spreadsheet to manage the costs associated with the project as we go to assure that we are always under budget.
4. Project Presentation: We will create a custom look using elements that suit both your style and your budget. We will gather swatches & samples and create a presentation board so you can visualize the project design in person. We utilize our vast trade contacts and product resources to meet your needs! You will have the opportunity to request changes or adjustments if necessary. Once you sign off, we will move forward with the project.
5. Project Management: Once you sign off on the project presentation, we will get to work managing all of the details for you. Once we receive a deposit on the products & materials from you, we jump right in! We track the lead times on the products, place orders, receive shipments, and install all of the elements of the design into your space. We attempt to minimize the impact on your daily life by offering the quickest install/ styling possible! Our work isn’t complete until you are thrilled with your space!
*Call For Pricing
Call today for custom estimate! We can work with any budget!
- Nina’s Home
Mackenzie managed a complete 6 month renovation of the interior and exterior living spaces of our 6,000 square foot home. She was able to help us define our exact style, create an amazing modern design concept for the project, and then draft drawings to produce really unique and unexpected floor plans, design details and architectural features throughout our home. We liked being able to see the drawings and approve them or make changes before anything was built. It gave us peace of mind. She made detailed architectural drawings to communicate her designs to the contractor and other trades who were working in our home.
In addition to her design skills she was a great project manager. She defined the budget for each part of the project before we started and then kept an updated spreadsheet of every dollar that was spent to keep us on track. She was assertive in keeping all of the workers on track with the budget and timeline, which we appreciated. She kept us informed at every stage and gave us options that we could select from for almost all of the features in our home. We felt that while our personal taste was reflected in each aspect of the design, she was able to refine it and assure cohesiveness.
She is an amazing designer with a great personality! We are very lucky to have found her. We are thrilled with the results and finally feel at home in our house. Our daughters adore her and are still asking about her. We have recommended her design services to family and friends.
- Sean’s Home
“Mackenzie did an amazing job with my home. I had very demanding needs that she catered to and her service went above and beyond my expectations. I wanted a modern look with a warm homey feel that was also very kid-friendly. There hasn’t been one person who has stepped foot in my home who hasn’t been amazed at the work she did.”
- Katie and Matt’s Home
“What impressed us the most about Mackenzie was her patience and ability to work with our conflicting styles. She was able take both of our visions and truly make it a space that we both love! She went above and beyond what we could have ever asked for and did it all completely with in our budget. Mackenzie did a great job of balancing our needs and also making her vision for our space come to life!”
-Katie and Matt, Clients
“Being an extremely particular person who loves design, I wasn’t too sure if I really needed or wanted to work with an interior designer. Most interior designers tend to a fit a certain mold ( the stuffy mold). Mackenzie to me is fresh, a gem in AZ. The caliber of her design suits San Francisco, New York, LA…all the big cities. Lucky for me, I was able to snag her in Gilbert, AZ. After meeting with Mackenzie for a consultation, I realized how helpful she would be in renovating my home. She offered so many great ideas and input on paint, lighting, size of furniture, contacts with tradespeople..etc. Mackenzie is super accessible, creative beyond belief, conscious of your budget, and just a wonderfully kind and creative individual. She works with your style and does not impose her taste on you. If you are looking for an interior designer who has an amazing eye, fun to work with, and someone who will work tirelessly and passionately on your home, Mackenzie is definitely your designer.”